Preparation time: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 30 Minutes
Makes 1 loaf
- 1½ cups Champion® self raising flour
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 125g MeadowLea® spread, melted
- ½ cup reduced or lite milk
- 2 eggs
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Process for 2 minutes or until smooth. DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Pour mixture into a 10cm x 20cm loaf tin that has been sprayed with Amco Cooking Spray. Bake in a moderate oven (180°C) for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in tin for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Serve sliced with MeadowLea® spread or lemon icing (see recipe below). Store in an airtight container.
- Lemon icing: beat together 1 cup icing sugar, 15g MeadowLea® spread, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon hot water, may be spread over cooled cake.